Fleecy* liquid fabric softener and dryer sheets are not intended for use on children's sleepwear or other flame-resistant garments because they may reduce flame resistance.
Fleecy* fabric softener is sold in stores across Canada. For the store nearest you please call 1-800-268-6757.
Fleecy* is available in a variety of sizes
- Liquid Fabric Softener
- Fabric Softener Sheet
40, 80, 120, and 200 sheets
Fleecy* is available in a variety of fragrances:
- Fleecy* Liquid Fabric Softener: Fresh Air*, Silky Essence™, Aroma Therapy Relax, Aroma Therapy Calm, Fast Dry™ Fabulous Field Flowers, Fast Dry™ Magical Morning Sun
- Fleecy* Sheets: Fresh Air*, Aroma Therapy Relax, Aroma Therapy Calm, Hypoallergenic
Fleecy* understands it's important to know not only what is in the products you and your family use, but also why they are in there. That's why we are not only sharing our product ingredients, but also their purpose in the formula. Our goal is to provide clear information that is easy to understand about the products you trust in your home and around your family.
Fleecy* Liquid Fabric Softener
INGREDIENT (INCI NAME) PURPOSE WATER CONSISTENCY QUATERNIZED TRIETHANOIAMINE DIESTER FABRIC SOFTENING AGENT FRAGRANCE PLEASANT SCENT CATIONIC ACRYLATE THICKNER EMULSION CONTROLS THICKNESS AMINO TRIMETHYL PHOSPHONIC ACID MAINTAINS PRODUCT STABILITY LACTIC ACID - FOOD GRADE MAINTAINS PRODUCT STABILITY DYE COLOR
Fleecy* Dryer Sheets
INGREDIENT (INCI NAME) PURPOSE DI TALLOW DIMETHYL AMMONIUN METHYL SULPHATE/EO FATTY ACID. FABRIC SOFTENING AGENT SPUNBONDED POLYESTER FABRIC SHEET FRAGRANCE PLEASANT SCENT
Absolutely! For the ultimate freshness from washer to dryer, use Suavitel® liquid in the washer and Suavitel® sheets in the dryer. Your family will notice that extra touch.
- Try adding a Fleecy* dryer sheet every time you use Fleecy* fabric softener for an irresistible fragrance from washer to dryer.
- For larger loads or extra softness and fragrance, simply use a full cap of Fleecy* fabric softener.
- Go to the Laundry Tips section to learn more!
- Try using more than one sheet in the dryer for an extra touch of freshness or for larger loads
- For that fresh Fleecy* scent in new places, try adding a Fleecy* dryer sheet to FRESHEN:
- Gym bags
- To ensure freshness, use a new sheet with each load
- When you have large loads, add two sheets instead of one
- Use a low heat setting for synthetic fibers
- For faster and better drying, do not overfill the dryer